That first link worked just fine for me.
Best,
Linda
___________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC

On Jul 26, 2016, at 2:39 PM, Dorie Petrochko wrote:

Ditto- Much Appreciated !

FYI- I opened one of the links and it said it was a malicious site. It was the first link.
Maybe it's just my computer.

Dorie

On 7/26/16 12:56 PM, Deb Haines wrote:
Thank you Gail and Emily for your work.

The AMI board approved at the July 2016 annual conference this past week our statement and reasons against spec work.  It was drafted bt Tonya Hines and reviewed by the AMI Professional Guideline committee and will be posted on the AMI site.

This is a great opportunity to educate. Ultimately it is up to the artist to research and determine whether to participate in any spec type venture.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Gail Guth

Greetings, GNSI!

We have now posted the GNSI Spec Work Statement [https://gnsi.org/resources/business/spec-work-policy].

This statement was initiated by GNSI member Emily Damstra, prepared by Emily and Gail Guth, and approved by the Board of Directors. This statement is intended to explain and to educate, and to provide you with a clear statement you can forward to your clients or anyone requesting spec work.

Please feel free to send comments or suggest edits; to download, print, and share with your fellow art colleagues, clients, anyone who needs to understand the practice and why it can undermine professional standing and your financial bottom line.

-Gail

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design