Link.worked fine for me off Samsung S4. Well written, concise and to the point.May I cross link.to AMI site? If so Ill I'll forward to AMI Hq.   Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Gail Guth<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We'll check, thanks.

-Gail

 On 7/26/16 5:39 PM, Dorie Petrochko wrote:

 Ditto- Much Appreciated !
  FYI- I opened one of the links and it said it was a malicious site. It was the first link. Maybe it's just my computer.
  Dorie