All,

Thank you all for your interest and submissions.  We now have a complete program and are not able to accept any more presentations.  If you have not yet submitted your title and abstract to me (the deadline was Friday, July 1), please get it to me immediately.  Anyone that has not submitted by COB on Friday, July 8 will forfeit their slot which I will then make available to the few people on the waiting list.  Those who are in the invited symposia, please copy your symposium organizers when you submit your titles and abstracts.

Thank you again and see you all in September.

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.
Collections Manager (Acting)
Department of Entomology
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution
P.O. Box 37012, MRC 165
Washington, DC 20013-7012
Tel (office): 202-633-0982
Fax (office): 202-786-2894
Mobile (personal): 703-789-4924
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Staff Website:  http://entomology.si.edu/StaffPages/ShockleyF.html