All,

The program is stabilizing nicely.  The scientific program will be posted online in the coming weeks.  While we wait for artwork and ads from our corporate sponsors, I wanted to take this opportunity to remind the ECN membership that we also gladly accept donations of all times as personal sponsorship of the 2016 ECN meeting.  Our corporate sponsors are critical to the success of our meetings, but just as critical is the support of individual members.  http://ecnweb.org/default.asp?Action=Show_Donate. Donations large and small all help make ECN more effective and provide more opportunities and benefits to you, the membership.  Personal sponsors will be listed in the Program, unless you choose to remain anonymous.  Please donate as soon as possible as we will be laying out the program in August.  And if you would like to sponsor at a higher level, you can see the corporate sponsor levels at http://ecnweb.org/default.asp?Action=Show_Meeting&ID=Sponsors.

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager (Acting)