Tree,

We use #36 Byron Weston Archival Linen Xerographic Paper which goes through printers with ease, and takes the color well for our zoogeographic codes. We support the headers with a pin on each side: [log in to unmask]">.

Cheers,

Jim Liebherr

James K. Liebherr

Curator & Professor

Cornell University Insect Collection c/o Department of Entomology

2144 John and Anna Comstock Hall

129 Garden Avenue

Cornell University

Ithaca, NY 14853-2601 U.S.A.