From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James K. Liebherr
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: cardstock weight for header cards?

Tree,

We use #36 Byron Weston Archival Linen Xerographic Paper which goes through printers with ease, and takes the color well for our zoogeographic codes. We support the headers with a pin on each side: [cid:[log in to unmask]] .

Cheers,

Jim Liebherr
James K. Liebherr
Curator & Professor
Cornell University Insect Collection c/o Department of Entomology
2144 John and Anna Comstock Hall
129 Garden Avenue
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853-2601 U.S.A.