All,

Just a quick reminder that registration to give a talk or a poster is separate from registration for the meeting.  You still have time to register at the early bird rates, but unlike in the past after August 1 the cost for registration doubles for all categories.  Registration is done through the ECN website:  http://ecnweb.org/default.asp?Action=Show_Meeting&ID=OnlineReg

Early Registration Fees

* Registration and payment must be received before Sunday, July 31, 2016.

Regular member

$100

Student member

$55

Additional banquet ticket

$55 (for spouses, partners, and friends)

Regular and Onsite Registration Fees

* Registration and payment received by August 1-31, 2016.

* Registration and payment made onsite September 23-24, 2016.

Regular member

$200

Student member

$110

Additional banquet ticket

$110 (for spouses, partners, and friends)

Some ECN members privately expressed concerns to the ECN leadership regarding not seeing the program a little further in advance.  I want to assure you that we’ve heard you, and so we are sharing the program (in draft form…see attached PDF) a full 2 months before the meeting (the earliest we’ve ever released it).  It will soon be added to the website as well.  Please note that this early release comes at the expense of final editing not yet being applied to the abstracts.  Final editing will happen in August during the layout phase of the program book.  Please review your talk or poster submission to make sure that your information appears correct.  Corrections must be sent to me no later than July 31.  Since advertisements and sponsors are still registering those have been excluded from this draft. In other words, the final draft may look quite different, but the scientific program is now set and ready for your perusal.

Please note that I am seeking 4 volunteers to serve as moderators of the 4 contributed talks sessions, and as always Christy and the rest of the ECN exec will need volunteers to help out with registration.  Please let me know if you are willing to help us out in either of those two important ways.

We are very excited about this year’s meeting and program, and we hope you are as well.

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager (Acting)