From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of William B. Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 3:52:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Saylor Publications Needed

Here’s the first one.

From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ron McPeak
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2016 11:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Saylor Publications Needed

Hi Everyone:

I’m looking for the following two publications by Saylor published in 1939:  Seven new scarab beetles from California.  Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington 41:  54-58; and, Notes and descriptions of United States scarab beetles.  Journal of the Washington Academy of Sciences 29:  452-461.

Thanks and Regards,

Ron