All,

Just a final reminder that registration rates double next week for all categories and with no exceptions. It's just getting too difficult to plan the meeting with 25% of the attendees don't register until they are onsite.  Registration is done through the ECN website:  http://ecnweb.org/default.asp?Action=Show_Meeting&ID=OnlineReg.

Early Registration Fees

* Registration and payment must be received before Sunday, July 31, 2016.

Regular member

$100

Student member

$55

Additional banquet ticket

$55 (for spouses, partners, and friends)

Regular and Onsite Registration Fees

* Registration and payment received by August 1-31, 2016.

* Registration and payment made onsite September 23-24, 2016.

Regular member

$200

Student member

$110

Additional banquet ticket

$110 (for spouses, partners, and friends)

Also, we are still seeking personal AND corporate sponsors for the meeting.  Personal sponsors can register their donation by visiting http://ecnweb.org/default.asp?Action=Show_Donate. Corporate and/or organization sponsorships can be done by visiting http://ecnweb.org/default.asp?Action=Show_Meeting&ID=Sponsors. Donations both large and small all help make ECN more effective and provide more opportunities and benefits to you, the membership.  Personal sponsors will be listed in the Program, unless you choose to remain anonymous.  Please donate as soon as possible as we will be laying out the program in August.

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.
Collections Manager (Acting)
Department of Entomology
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution
P.O. Box 37012, MRC 165
Washington, DC 20013-7012
Tel (office): 202-633-0982
Fax (office): 202-786-2894
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Staff Website:  http://entomology.si.edu/StaffPages/ShockleyF.html