Calontir,

I have realized that the standing competition rules don't specify anything
about submitting research papers in advance, desirable as this is, so that
the judges can be assigned and actually read or check them in advance. I'll
update those rules for future use, but for this year here is the plan:

I therefore request that anyone submitting a research paper turn it in by
midnight, Friday September 9th, so we can assign judges and get the paper
to them.

To submit, please send the papers to me in electronic form, PDF ideally, by
that time so that I can parcel them out to judges and the judges will be
able to intelligently discuss them with you at the tournament.

You should also print your own hard copies for the event to put on the
table, plus prepare any supporting exhibit material you want to show for
your table space, of course.

Yours in service,
Paul Adler

--