Entering or judging?  I'll look through the entries and let you know, but
we don't have the spreadsheet available yet.  I'm going to be off the net
for most of the day, going in for an MRI on a knee problem shortly, but
I'll get back to you later tonight.

Paul

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:12 PM, Miklos.Farma <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> How would I check to see if I have or have not already signed in?
>
> Miklos
>
> On 8/17/2016 8:28 PM, Vince Zahnle wrote:
>
> Greetings, Calontir!
>
> Reposting from the Calontir FB group, for those who aren't members or
> FaceBookers...
>

> Just a reminder that Queen's Prize submissions close in a short two weeks
> (August 31st)! After that Countess Branwen and I will be matching up
> entrants and judges, and finalizing the schedule. I'm sure Pennsic had
> everyone's attention earlier this month, but so far the entries are running
> light and there is LOTS of room for more.
>
> Judges - well, we always need more judges...you don't have to be any
> particular award level to be a judge, all you need is knowledge relevant
> to the categories for which you volunteer. The more expertise the better of
> course, but if you haven't judged before, I'll bet you'll be pleasantly
> surprised by nuggets of information and technique you learn from the other
> judges while talking to the entrants, as well as just increasing your
> circle of people interested in the same arts and sciences as you are! The
> judge form is here: http://artsci.calontir.org/judge-volunteer-form.php
> <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fartsci.calontir.org%2Fjudge-volunteer-form.php&h=rAQGSgKgiAQHbMSfaF4RpnqOtWLLosMh-Jxt8KPLuBI4SBA&enc=AZPGNZmZtPrEgdvKJqprKAJ2q-S07RsOCMi_wTU0TqXg4B1GXF-eA_iAiq_TcsAplE32VX7Rks4NW03bfbkfc6hq-PHEAyL9FqgliQnkRXfRGfKon0oukz52itvIqer-vyOKYEa-ACLImhgwF3FvOUgIlzXst__XH6SiA7xGYmvx196aYW8InCCvnPPBnG8UWZwPlkEbigpgJbvK4rm1ru3Y&s=1>
>
> I want to most strongly encourage anyone who is considering an entry, and
> ESPECIALLY a Minor entry, to send it in during the next two weeks. I'm so
> proud of Calontir's great reputation in A&S, but to keep that tradition
> alive takes artisans at the AoA and novice level to work, exhibit, and
> progress, including our youngest, who are the future of the Society and
> Kingdom! The entry form is here: http://artsci.calontir.
> org/qpt-entry-form.php
>
> CALONTIR!!!
>
> HL Paul Adler, KMOAS