*Ed. Note:*  Because this article contains links that redirect, i.e.,
Amazon Smile, you may receive a warning message from your email program (I
got one from Gmail). I have verified the links are accurate and not a scam
redirect, but to be safe you should follow the instructions to login to
Amazon and add the Smile feature manually.

Mathurin

The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Update on the SCA Partnership
with Amazon Smile
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2016/08/25/update-on-the-sca-partnership-with-amazon-smile/>'

[image: Detail from the Hunterian Psalter, Glasgow University Library MS
Hunter 229 (U.3.2) circa 1170. Public domain in the US]
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Hunterian_Psalter_c._1170_digging.jpg>

Detail from the Hunterian Psalter, Glasgow University Library MS Hunter 229
(U.3.2) circa 1170. Public domain in the US
Greetings unto the Populace of the SCA

In July of 2014, the SCA launched its partnership with the Amazon Smile
program. This launch was worldwide and through your participation in the
program, we have had some very good results.

As of our first anniversary in July 2015, the Amazon Smile program donated
$2,234.89 to SCA Inc. As of our second year anniversary in July of 2016,
the Amazon Smile program has donated an additional $1,746.47 to SCA Inc.

It is your participation in this partnership that has made it a success.
For those of you already participating, we send you a big thank you. We
appreciate your continued support of this partnership and SCA Inc.

For those who haven’t heard of the Amazon Smile program, here is the
original announcement:

Many of us shop at Amazon for a wide range of products.  Did you know that
the SCA can benefit from each purchase you make at no additional charge to
you?

Here’s how:  Go to smile.amazon.com.  Sign into your account and a “pop up”
page will appear. On the right side of the page, at the bottom is a
“search” window.  Type in: Society for Creative Anachronism and click the
search button.  Click on the top one and you are done.  Your donations will
be automatic for any purchase within the Amazon Smile program (which is
most merchandise). You can also use the following link.
http://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-1698556

Amazon donates 0.5% of each purchase to the non-profit organizations of
your choice and the Society for Creative Anachronism is one of those
organizations.  This is a painless way to support our organization.  These
donations will be deposited quarterly from the AmazonSmile Foundation into
a separate SCA corporate account dedicated for these donations.

What is the AmazonSmile Foundation?

The AmazonSmile Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by
Amazon to administer the AmazonSmile program. All donation amounts
generated by the AmazonSmile program are remitted to the AmazonSmile
Foundation. In turn, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates those amounts to
the charitable organizations selected by our customers. Amazon pays all
expenses of the AmazonSmile Foundation; they are not deducted from the
donation amounts generated by purchases on AmazonSmile.

Yours in Service,

John Fulton

President, SCA Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email [log in to unmask]

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for
Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this
announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic
mailing lists.

[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F08%2F25%2Fupdate-on-the-sca-partnership-with-amazon-smile%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2016%2F08%2F25%2Fupdate-on-the-sca-partnership-with-amazon-smile%2F&title=Update+on+the+SCA+Partnership+with+Amazon+Smile>
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2016/08/25/update-on-the-sca-
partnership-with-amazon-smile/ You received this e-mail because you asked
to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner