The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Gryphon's Fest "Harvest Festival" September 24-25, 2016
Martin Schongauer, The griffin, 1485. Public domain in the US
Date: September 24-25, 2016
Location: Barony of Three Rivers At Puddleford, 18683 Highway CC, Warrenton, MO 63383
Gate Opens, Friday 9/23/16, 6:00 PM Site Closed, Sunday, 9/25/16, 12:00 PM
Site is Wet!
There will be a Dinner Inn Available!
Directions: From I-70, take exit 193 onto MO-47 S in Warrenton. Turn left (west) on Hwy CC. (Do not trust your GPS instructions. Many will lead you down a road that is not really a road!)
- Adult Event Registration $17
- Adult Member Registration $12
- Minor Registration: Ages 13-17 $ 5, 12 and Under Free
Make checks payable to: SCA Inc.—Barony of Three Rivers
Armored Fighting: Conde Fernando promises plenty of fighting.
- We’ll test your individual melee skills with the thrills of Mordain’s Rings,
- Your group melee skills with the excitement of a shifting-team melee tournament on the field, bridge, and castle gate,
- And, as time allows, your one-on-one prowess with an open-weapon speed tournament
Marshal: Conde Fernando Rodriguez de Falcon
- Retained Injury Tourney: The tourney will consist of as many rounds as it takes to determine a winner. Each fighter will be given a set number of bandages. Each bandage can heal any one injury incurred on the field, including death. Any injury received will be carried forward into the next round unless healed by a bandage. Once a fighter runs out of bandages, they are out.
- Melee: Viking Raid: One team will defend the town and its assets against the raiders. The town will be stocked with items that the raiders need to get back to boat to score points, such as wine, food, and religious relics (gold). There will only be one bridge into or out of town.
- We will be fighting in and around the buildings of Puddleford. Pick-ups throughout the day
Marshal: Lord Rolant du Burbonne
Baronial Equestrian Championship (All may participate)
Marshal: HL Edward De Kent
Assorted shoots throughout the day. (With a possible special scenario, to be announced later!)
Marshal Master Dammo Unterweiller
- Boffer Tournament: Fighters sponsor the kids!
- Quest for the Golden Gryphon.
- Castle Seige!
Coordinators: HL Fiondel Songspinner, Ly. Summerhild
Arts & Sciences:
Theme, Harvest: Anything you have harvested, OR anything that you would USE to complete the harvest!
Coordinator: Lucia Flecher
Evening Bardic Competition sponsored by HL Fiondel Songspinner and Ly Arabella Morell!
Event Steward: Ld. Ozurr Sviðbalki ([log in to unmask]) 2444 Pinehurst, St. Louis, MO 63114 314-401-4055
Assistant Event Steward: Ly. Quiteria La Roja ([log in to unmask]) 495 May Valley Ln, Apt D, St Louis, MO 63026 314-604-4826
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted.
The Falcon Banner
[log in to unmask]