From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Margaret Tank <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 10:29:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] Queens Prize entries and judges

The Queen's Prize Tournament of HRM Ylva Jonsdottir approaches fast. The deadline for entries is midnight tomorrow, Aug 31. The entry form can be found at http://artsci.calontir.org/qpt-entry-form.php.

We need judges! At this moment I have registrations from 59 entries and 36 judges. With three reviewers per entry, this would mean that every judge would have to work almost every time slot. Let's make this a little easier on everyone! Please sign up to judge, no awards or prerequisites are involved besides a basic knowledge of the subject and attendance at the event. http://artsci.calontir.org/judge-volunteer-form.php

Thanks, --Branwen, scheduler