Great Guide Ingiboirg!

My favorite thing to do at events with an elevation is to find someone who
is either at their first event or first elevation, and convince them to
visit with the candidate and ask "what is a peer" and "why are you sitting
vigil". Not every *candidate* appreciates this, but every new person I've
managed to convince to do this has found the conversation profound. It also
helps combat Peer fear--see, you knew them when they were "just" a GOA.
Everyone started where you are today.

Feel free to steal this idea if you want to. I love "indoctrinating" new
people to Calontir love.

YIS,

Amba
Not evil. not at all.