All,
Here's my tentative schedule for the Youth activities for Cattle Raids.
Tentative because I do not have a second adult to assist me yet.  If you
are considering bringing your child to participate in the activities and
are willing to pitch in, please let me know asap.  If you just want to be a
kid and help out, please let me know.  The Youth activities can only occur
with two non-related adults present (and I'd love to have more!!!).
Children under the age of 6 should have a guardian present at the
activities during their participation.  Children will be free to come and
go as they desire so guardians should be aware of this.

Saturday:
11:00 - 11:30 a.m.  :  Find the golden treasures game

11:30 - 1:00 : Lunch break (children are dismissed to be fed by their
guardians)

1:00 - 3:00 : A variety of active games to be themed for the event

3:00 - 4:00 ; Snack time (snack provided, but children with allergies
should anticipate bringing their own snack) and Arts & Sciences Show & Tell
with the Baroness Mag Mor (children should bring their arts or science
projects to show and talk about to the Baroness and their peers.)

4:00 - 4:30 : Short crafting session for those children who wish to make
bracelets or anklets with bells in preparation for court.

4:30 dismissal to guardians

Looking forward to having more Cattle Raids fun with our youth!

In humble service,
Mistress Vasilla - *Kid-friendly Baroness of the West*