Hello all!  CattleRaids is almost here and it seems we will have a huge attendance. Because of the remote location of the site,  and the fact that many will be arriving to witness Count Agememnon being placed on vigil Friday night,  I am a little concerned that people will go hungry Saturday morning.  To prevent this from happening,  I am seeking donations of pastry,  muffins, rolls, etc, to be set out with coffee for the attendees to help themselves to.  If you would be willing to donate,  it would be greatly appreciated.
Seraphina

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone