I will be out of town this weekend.  Otherwise, I would certainly help!

And for those who love to help with precooks, you’ll have another opportunity the following weekend – Saturday, August 13. Also at St. Marks, but from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm.  I’ll send another reminder next week.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of gutekunst
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Precook

-------- Original message --------
From: Sarah Gutekunst <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 8/2/16 10:24 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Precook

Saturday August 6th will be the first precook for Cattle Raids! We will be stuffing samosa, frying phulourie, chopping copious amounts of chicken and onions, and roasting chick peas.
We are in need of several sharp knives and poultry cutting boards, as well as willing hands to wield them. St. Marks on Campus, 10 AM.