I'll be there.  I'll see what I have I can bring.

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of The Bookseller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 9:46:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Reminder: precook for Cattle Raids Inn this coming Saturday, Aug. 13

Greetings, all!

I will be having a precook for the Cattle Raids Inn on this coming Saturday, Aug. 13 at St. Mark’s on the Campus.  It starts at 1:00 and will maybe go as long as 8:00, but people are welcome to be there for any part of that time – even just for an hour or two.

If you  are planning to come to the precook, please let me know.

We will be making naan bread and cutting up chicken breasts for grilled chicken tikka.  I will need good knives and cutting boards for the chicken, and electric griddles and/or electric frying pans and rolling pins for the bread.  If you have any of those things that you can bring to the precook or send with someone else, please let me know.

Also, could someone who knows how to create an event on the Mag Mor Facebook page please cross-post this for me?

YIS,

Gwyneth