With Cattle Raids right around the corner, it's time to gather up gifts to present to the Crown! With that in mind, this Wednesday (tomorrow) will be a night for largesse. If you have started or finished some of the pattern weights we have worked on previously, please bring those. We will also be working on some more of the portable game boards we have made previously, so if you have some spare leather, bring that as well. And, as always, if you have largesse that you have worked on individually, please let me know before Cattle Raids so that we can have this all ready to go. See you at the Library!

YIS,
Halldora