I have 9 or 10 lucetted purple and gold cords that I will bring to the event.

YIS, Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jessica Carpenter
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 10:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Largess for Cattle Raids

As a reminder, if you have any largess that you would like to add to what we are donating to the Crown at Cattle Raids, please let me know today or tomorrow so that we can arrange to get it there. This includes any game boards or pattern weights that were taken home to be finished. Thank you again for all of your talents, and all the wonderful things that everyone does for the Barony.

YIS,

Halldora