From: Berks, Darlene [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 10:21 AM
To: Opal Doerr <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Okto Beerfest Thur Oct 14th, 2016

What is the booth name under and how many passes will you need?

Darlene Berks

Administrative Support Coordinator

One Nationwide Gateway, Dept. 5575

Des Moines, Iowa 50391-5575

Proud Nationwide Member

Central Plains Claim Zone/Commercial Casualty

W 402-325-5375 | F 1-877-660-9258

Feedback is a Gift, yours is appreciated:

   https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B8ZYNWZ