First i've heard that you need a special piece of paper to pour some
homebrew- i guess i'll just tack it onto my 3 felonies a day.

Do you suppose Lincoln Lagers or somebody could spare a 'pouring person'
for our booth? Maybe we could work a trade.

What does the licensing consist of? Anything that someone could sign a
document and get a tin badge "Official Brewer"?

Is there an official someplace who would officially issue a license in
exchange for suitable campaign donations, or do you have to be a member at
his golf club? Any idea how this works?

TOCD, Self-Licensed to Ponder