First i've heard that you need a special piece of paper to pour some homebrew- i guess i'll just tack it onto my 3 felonies a day.

Do you suppose Lincoln Lagers or somebody could spare a 'pouring person' for our booth? Maybe we could work a trade.

What does the licensing consist of? Anything that someone could sign a document and get a tin badge "Official Brewer"?

Is there an official someplace who would officially issue a license in exchange for suitable campaign donations, or do you have to be a member at his golf club? Any idea how this works?

TOCD, Self-Licensed to Ponder