Thank you, Sabi. Keesha also has some. So I think that between the two of you, I’ll be covered.

I’ll get with you sometime next week to see how much space you have,  when I might bring things to you, etc.

Thanks,
Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judy Thiem
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 7:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Anybody have extra freezer space?

I currently have freezer space

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 7:40 PM, The Bookseller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings!

I’m doing some pre-cooks for the Cattle Raids Inn at home, plus the one on Aug. 13.  I’m doing OK on freezer space at the moment, but will need to move some food to an additional freezer after the Aug. 13 precook.

If you have freezer space that you could offer between sometime next week and the day before the event, please let me know.

Thanks!

--Gwyenth

Judy Thiem

Origio omnis est conscientia pura