*Last call:* In honor of John Cody (1925-2016), we are gathering
stories, memories, and/or photos you have of John and your (un)finished
work from his workshops. Selected memories will be shared on the journal
and a little booklet we will present to Dot Cody and his family. Please
note that due to the publication limits, we will not be able to
accommodate all submissions in all the publications (but we'll do our
best!) The booklet will be available to purchase for members.

/*Deadline for submission is Monday, August 15, 2016*/. If you have any
questions, please contact Ikumi Kayama at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Form link: https://form.jotform.com/61957131756967

--
Gail Guth