Hi all, long time no email from me.

Question...this looks like scam to me; let me know what you think.
Thanks much, lav
Am interested in some of your products, do you ship to Switzerland and
accept US issued credit card as payment?, you will contact my shipper
who handles all of my shipment, they pick up the items at your location
and deliver directly to my store doorstep without hassle.

Let me know if i can e-mail you what am interested in ordering.

Thank you.

--
Linda Ann Vorobik, PhD Botanist, Botanical Artist
www.VorobikBotanicalArt.com, blogging at: http://vorobikbotanicalart.blogspot.com/