I have gotten a few of these in the last couple of months - English is
sketchy, and questions about payment, etc. Fishing - so I have ignored them.

Our internet service provider's customer list has been hacked, so my
husband this morning got an email he thought was from them, but was from
ransom ware hack. Files corrupted or gone, but not horrendous damage.
Out of an abundance of caution, he did get new credit cards.

If it seems not right, it probably is :-(

Pam