Sorry I am just getting back to the discussion.

Wow, Jim!

Thank you so much for this information.

The Toric lenses sounds wonderful. However, I do not have an astigmatism.

Monofocal may be the best one for me. I would have to decide which distance
best suits me. I plan on working traditionally in my retirement i.e. Canvas
and board w/ traditional paints and sculpting. With the Monofocal lenses
would I need glasses to paint if I had a portrait commission?

Linny