I have been a fan of the Bibliodyssey blog for years--it is a site that
curates antique book illustration.  If you look around on the site (if
you scroll down a bit you will find links to other pages as well as an
archive link), you will find wonderful things.  It has moved to a tumblr
site

eyeart at chrisgralapp.com

chrisgralapp.com <http://chrisgralapp.com/>