Chris,

This is indeed a wonderful site. I have a Portarican friend and will share this with her. These are indeed beautiful works of art. Thank you for sharing!

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”