Hi All,I get daily deals from Groupon and this popped up today. I have never heard of this brand nor have any idea if they are worth the price asked, but thought I would pass it on. Stoney
CreyArt Colored-Pencil Set (24-, 36-, 48-, or 72-Piece)

|   $ 17.99   |    |

|    |
CreyArt Colored-Pencil Set (24-, 36-, 48-, or 72-Piece)
 Colored pencils covering a broad range of colors; sturdy tips resist breaking and require less sharpening  |   |

 Stoney Compton, SFWA
Author of Russian Amerika and Alaska Republik (Baen Books).
Treadwell, A Novel of Alaska Territory, TRIF3CTA, Level Six, Return to Kiana, and Whalesong, available in Kindle or Smashwords and trade paperback format from Pullo Pup Publishing through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Stoney-Compton/e/B001JS9684/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
http://www.stoneycompton.com
http://www.facebook.com/Treadwell.novel

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher and writer (1694-1778)