Summer greetings,

*For those interested in distance/on-line learning, classes in the SIDP
begin in September. *

More information is on the website: www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com

The current blog article is on the GNSI summer conference. What a great
time!

Contact me off list if you’re interested and/or you’d like to be added to
the newsletter. One just went out today, so if you’re not the list and
don’t receive it, check your junk mail, or “Promotions” tab if you have
gmail.

Session I-September 14-November 16, 2016. 7:00*pm EST (New York time)
Basics, graphite, perspective, proportion, scientific conventions,
lighting, textures, transfering, scanning, handouts, tutorials, live video
conferencing. If enough demand, an earlier time will be added. This class
will be repeated in January 2017 *a 1:00 pm EST time will be added to
accommodate European and day students if enough enrollment

Session III-September 12-November 14, 2016. 7:00pm EDT (New York time)
Watercolor, digital options, advanced compositions and projects, final
projects, preparation for internships/independent studies, handouts,
tutorials, live video conferencing.

Best to all,

Gretchen

Gretchen Kai Halpert