Summer greetings,

For those interested in distance/on-line learning, classes in the SIDP begin in September.

More information is on the website: www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com

The current blog article is on the GNSI summer conference. What a great time!

Contact me off list if you’re interested and/or you’d like to be added to the newsletter. One just went out today, so if you’re not the list and don’t receive it, check your junk mail, or “Promotions” tab if you have gmail.

Session I-September 14-November 16, 2016. 7:00*pm EST (New York time)
Basics, graphite, perspective, proportion, scientific conventions, lighting, textures, transfering, scanning, handouts, tutorials, live video conferencing. If enough demand, an earlier time will be added. This class will be repeated in January 2017

*a 1:00 pm EST time will be added to accommodate European and day students if enough enrollment

Session III-September 12-November 14, 2016. 7:00pm EDT (New York time)
Watercolor, digital options, advanced compositions and projects, final projects, preparation for internships/independent studies, handouts, tutorials, live video conferencing.

Best to all,

Gretchen

Gretchen Kai Halpert
Illustrator, educator
Scientific Illustration Distance Program
www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com