Last call: In honor of John Cody (1925-2016), we are gathering stories, memories, and/or photos you have of John and your (un)finished work from his workshops. Selected memories will be shared on the journal and a little booklet we will present to Dot Cody and his family. Please note that due to the publication limits, we will not be able to accommodate all submissions in all the publications (but we'll do our best!) The booklet will be available to purchase for members.

Deadline for submission is Monday, August 15, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact Ikumi Kayama at [log in to unmask]

Form link: https://form.jotform.com/61957131756967

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design