Hi Linda,

I will have both eyes done, but not at the same time. ... I thought they
could put in a lens that had both far away AND up-close vision in each eye?

Good point, Linda. I may be confused about the procedure and lenses. I was
thinking that there was one lens that had the ability of both focal powers
of far away and up close. I was not thinking of having one focal for
distance in one eye and one for close-up in the other eye. No, that does not
sound like a promising solution to me at all !

My last year visit with doctor alluded to coming new advances in lenses and
cataract surgery. Just how soon, I do not know and what those advances are.
So I was hoping I could hold out till those new advances were available....
If they are even beneficial to me.

Have you had cataract surgery and were you satisfied with the results?

Best,
Linny

Linny Heagy
DBA: Linny/Designer, Illustrator