Brie and Bruce,

Thanks so much for your input on this discussion. I would love to be in on your discussion.

Bruce, I would love to know how your discussion with the ophthalmologist goes. As I understand you, we both seem to have the identical history. I too am near-sighted. My distance vision declined when I was 20 and have worn distance glasses for 50 years and no glasses for up-close vision until recently.

Brie and Bruce, Please feel free to contact me privately for specifics.

This is helping me know what questions specific to me with my ophthalmologist on my next exam.

Linny Heagy
DBA: Linny/Designer, Illustrator
Arlington, TX