Re: [SCIART] Discussion: Cataract surgery for artists Hi Chris !

Thanks so much for this info. This will help with making my best decision.

Azure skies,
Linny

___________________________
Linny Heagy
DBA: Linny/Designer, Illustrator
Arlington, TX

On 8/10/16 9:36 PM, "Chris Gralapp" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Linny,

 I have been hearing about 'multifocal' intraocular lenses, that have a limited ability to allow the patient to accommodate to distance and close work.  Here are a few resources :

 http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/multifocal-iols.htm

 http://tinyurl.com/ko2lno

 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0011863/

Hope this helps!