A job opportunity that may be of interest, instructions for applying included:

Assistant Curator of Youth and Adult Education  Jackson, WY
National Museum of Wildlife Art

Job Description:
Assistant Curator of Youth and Adult Education is a full-time position in the Museum’s Education & Exhibits Department. This staff member is directly responsible for the creation, implementation, & evaluation of education programs for youth and adults. Youth programs, preK-12th grade, occur both onsite and offsite and include community collaborations. Adult programs include films, lectures, and art making that enrich exhibit themes. Other major responsibilities include management of our summer internship program (promoting, organizing applications, interviewing, and at times supervising ;) management of our student scholarship programs; support of our volunteer program (including coordinating some educational opportunities for volunteers ;) and management of our Open Studio (art making space for all ages.)
The Assistant Curator of Youth and Adult Education works with the Curator of Education and Exhibits, and the Assistant Curator of Education and Exhibits, to shape and promote the National Museum of Wildlife Art’s mission as an educational resource.
The Assistant Curator: Youth and Adult Education reports to the Curator of Education and Exhibits

Deliver cover letter, résumé, and references at the National Museum of Wildlife Art, 2820 Rungius Road; mail résumé to Steve Seamons, National Museum of Wildlife Art, PO Box 6825, Jackson, WY 83002; or email to [log in to unmask]
The NMWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for positions at the National Museum of Wildlife Art are considered without regard to race, creed, color, country of origin, sex, age, citizenship, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Posted August 2nd

***
Diana Marques
GNSI Outreach Director