Cool idea about putting reading glasses on top of glasses. I am going to try that.

You guys are lucky. Neither of my eyes focus together at any distance anymore. Sigh. Been a real pain to do tight work. And trying to read a book, heavy sigh again. Great suggestion Karen!

Patricia Savage
Mayapple Studio
www.psavageart.com

Sent from my iPad