SCAM. Stoney Compton, SFWA
Author of Russian Amerika and Alaska Republik (Baen Books).
Treadwell, A Novel of Alaska Territory, Diplomatic Exchange, Level Six, Return to Kiana, and Whalesong, available in Kindle or Smashwords and trade paperback format from Pullo Pup Publishing through Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Stoney-Compton/e/B001JS9684/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
http://www.stoneycompton.com
http://www.facebook.com/Treadwell.novel

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher and writer (1694-1778)