Judy, that's the strangest case of arrogant lack of customer care I've ever
heard.  A reasonable optician would have at least tested the refraction of
both lenses, or returned them to the lab that ground the blanks for same.
"Getting used to" a new set of lenses would never involve overcoming nausea
induced by the new glasses.

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com