There was a thread last year, I think, discussing this very issue.

I believe there were some suggestions.

Might be worth looking that up. It's definitely a scam, though- this type of communication exactly.

________________________________
From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Barry K. MacKay <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 8:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] scam or no scam

It's a scam.

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Ann Vorobik
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] scam or no scam

Hi all, long time no email from me.

Question...this looks like scam to me; let me know what you think. Thanks much, lav
____________
Am interested in some of your products, do you ship to Switzerland and accept US issued credit card as payment?, you will contact my shipper who handles all of my shipment, they pick up the items at your location and deliver directly to my store doorstep without hassle.

Let me know if i can e-mail you what am interested in ordering.

Thank you.

--

Linda Ann Vorobik, PhD Botanist, Botanical Artist

www.VorobikBotanicalArt.com<http://www.VorobikBotanicalArt.com>, blogging at: http://vorobikbotanicalart.blogspot.com/

[http://vorobikbotanicalart.com/assets/Lili%20colu/Lili%20colu%20LG.jpg]<http://www.vorobikbotanicalart.com/>

Vorobik Botanical Art Home<http://www.vorobikbotanicalart.com/>
www.vorobikbotanicalart.com
Vorobik Botanical Art Cards Now Available at the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden Shop. If you enjoy these designs, request others! Gallery Page Updated complete with PayPal.

PO Box 866, Lopez Island, WA 98261; 360-468-3188; cell 510-520-2423