I've forwarded this to Gary Staab.  www.staabstudios.com

Gary's a great guy and has done models for ZooBooks, National Geographic, and several natural history museums, including outdoor and indoor life size models of dinosaurs and supercroc, and lots of other huge things. I remember seeing a sculpture of his with army ants, and I think this would be right up his alley.

~Tiffany Miller Russell
720-381-7879
www.wildlifeinpaper.com