Just because it's fun, and to remind us how fortunate we are to be able to
correct our vision.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasses

My vision changed on a dime, *while* I was cannulating a rat vein. I had to
remove my contacts mid-surgery to see clearly. Fast-forward, I still have a
year's worth of disposable contacts. If anyone has the same script, you're
welcome to them!

Best wishes with all your eyes,

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert