Thanks for the great discussion about cataract surgery. I have developing
cataracts, and although my doctor says mine aren't quite ready for surgery
yet, I'd been concerned about what kind of lenses to get. After reading the
discussion, I agree that near vision is most important to me. I don't mind
wearing glasses for driving and far vision at all. One question: are there
specific brands I should look for in the lens the doctor implants?
Julia Morgan Scott