Karen and Bruce
I can absolutely relate to your experiences. Hated the transition lenses and
progressive lenses. And I will be saddened to loose my natural, very keen up
close vision and peripheral vision. And yes, I too have reading glasses in
every room of my house and studio and still often go mad trying to find
them, often in very odd places. Once I found my 3 foster kittens sleeping
with one pair!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. They have helped me a great deal over
the years.

And my sincere thanks to all who have contributed to this discussion  !

Linny