Re: [SCIART] Discussion: Cataract surgery for artists Karen and Bruce
I can absolutely relate to your experiences. Hated the transition lenses and progressive lenses. And I will be saddened to loose my natural, very keen up close vision and peripheral vision. And yes, I too have reading glasses in every room of my house and studio and still often go mad trying to find them, often in very odd places. Once I found my 3 foster kittens sleeping with one pair!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. They have helped me a great deal over the years.

And my sincere thanks to all who have contributed to this discussion  !

Linny