The following email is attempting to trick the reader into believing that
our email has been migrated to Office 365.  Please note - our accounts are
already on Office 365!  If there was going to be an update on our email
system, we would notify campus in a much broader way, and through numerous
communication means, with a identified date in the future.  Do not be
tricked!  Watch out for attempts like this in the coming weeks as the new
academic year is starting.  It is a prime time for thieves trying to steal
identities.

If you mistakenly clicked on the link and tried to login, change your
password IMMEDIATELY and contact the ITS Help Center at 402-472-3970 for
further instructions.

Cheryl O'Dell, CISSP

Sr. Information Security Analyst

University of Nebraska-Lincoln

126 501 Building, 68588-0203

Information Technology Services

Connecting people, ideas and technology for a better University, a better
you.