Hi Reese-

Mind if I add your information to my site (you can e-mail me off-list)? I'm
always happy to have additions, corrections, and comments from the
community - but I do like the idea of a Wiki page. I could migrate my data
there and would volunteer to manage it.

Chris

Christopher C. Grinter

*Collections Manager of Insects, Illinois Natural History SurveyAssistant
Secretary & Asst. Treasurer, The Lepidopterists' Society*
1816 S Oak Street,
Champaign, IL 61820-0904